Sunday, April 21, 2013

PRINTS


More and more I have been getting requests for prints or posters. I haven't done them because they are, quite honestly, more trouble than they are worth. But because of the steady requests I will run an experiment one more time, I did something similar once and it didn't work out too well.

I will offer the image posted below, "18" with the provenance of having been use as the call for entry posters for Spectrum 18, for a couple of days. It is 16" x 20" printed really beautifully on heavy stock with a satin finish. There is Spectrum info across the top which can be easily trimmed or kept. I will sign it, though that might devalue the poster, and ship it in a tube for the purchase price of $20. (International people will need to pay a little more for shipping). If this works out, say 20-30 sales, then we can maybe offer the first ten images asked for by you all for prints on a limited basis.

Again this is an experiment to re-convince me that prints are a viable direction in the future. Please email me at: bcarman@boisestate.edu to cement the deal.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

hope this does well.

David Teter said...

Hi Bill ,
I received the poster yesterday, love it, big thumbs up.
Off to the framers.